the Rift

[OPEN] Nightmares as Deep as the Sea

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
"It's the heart and the soul and the body and the brain
Driving me insane
But the wind and the land and the fire and the rain
Always stay the same"
-Roll With the Wind

"Storyteller, she doesn't want me here at the moment." Caenan pulled the expression of one deeply injured before slipping into a grin. "The sea is a finicky one. At one moment she is pulling you closer to 'er the next she is shovin' you away." A crooked grin flashed across his face, "Dröm, I'm 'fraid that is just me beating 'round the bush rather than just fessin' up to having a nightmare about the ocean."

"I am Caenan and although she pushes me away from time to time I am of the Sea." Ah, yes. It was the salty ocean breeze that fed breath into his lungs and the pounding of the waves that gave his heart rhythm.

"What fuels your visit to the shore?" He was still scruffy from sleep and was working towards setting his thoughts back into order."Original, I know, give me a moment or two and I will be brimming with wit and charm. First I have to get fully woken up." Caenan took a few strides away from the mare before violently shaking himself to try to throw off the remaining sand from his coat.

"Although I must say," Here he choked on his words a bit, from the mist of sand he had cast around himself and out of a sudden shyness. "Wakin' up to a pretty face like yours does help." The smile on his face started off awkward before growing into an earnest one. He had shed out of most of his colthood shyness, but he still hadn't fully allowed himself to be bathed in confidence. Caenan doubted that he would ever possess the unwavering confidence that some stallions had. Despite his age there was still a part of him that remained coltish. He hoped that it at least added some charm.

@[Dröm] No sweat! I adore her, she is free to drop in on Rei or Caenan threads anytime! Sorry about the wait. The holidays ate me, but I am back in full force now.

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Caenan - 12-26-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Dröm - 12-28-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Nightmares as Deep as the Sea - by Caenan - 01-03-2015, 12:55 AM