the Rift

[PRIVATE] snowsun&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
The sun was hidden, the sky was cloaked in stars and a crystalline crescent moon. The bleak winter had vanished, and Birdsong arrived with vigor. The heat was intense, and it left me wondering if the heat in Tallsun would be blistering and seemingly endless. The world around me grew with color and beauty. Helovia was verdant now. A few days ago, everything was lackluster and dead. Yet now, even I felt alive and healthy. Despite my happiness, there was one I sought. This one, she could make everything better. This is why I moved with purpose tonight. There were flowers everywhere, and of every color. I saw no flowers like the ones I could cultivate in seconds. I could will my flowers to sprout and bloom very quickly. They had healed all of my injuries, but I still wondered if there were any consequences. I had been granted this ability from the turtle from Caela Insula. Now I was curious about this magical, mythical, generous turtle. Would the one I seek have answers?

The one I seek is Elsa.

The half blind mare had brought me here, and I was ever grateful. She was kind and a dear friend. We had played games last time we met, but today I didn't want that. I wanted to talk to her. I wanted to tell her I had crafting abilities and that I had gotten this magic from a turtle. Would she believe me or think me foolish? Would we fight? I halted, my hooves digging into the moist ground. I took s deep breath in as I attempted to smell if she was here or not. I couldn't smell anything and gave up on that sense, moving to the next. I didn't see her. I couldn't hear her either, so I decided to call for her. "Elsaaaaa?" My voice rang into the air, a voice unlike anyone else's, thick with Swedish accent. This was how she had called me, perhaps this would be our thing? No, this was foolish. Everyone was most likely asleep, I probably just woke up all of Helovia, and I felt stupid.

@[Elsa]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
snowsun&& - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: snowsun&& - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: snowsun&& - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: snowsun&& - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:21 PM