[PRIVATE] snowsun&&

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Code:
Dröm

the Raconteur

My friend came after a few minutes of me awkwardly standing there, wondering if I'd woken up all of Helovia. Luckily, I saw her as soon as she entered the vicinity. She was different, fatter. As I stared at her bloated belly, I began wondering if the Birdsong willies had gotten to her. When I say fat, I mean like HUGE. Like she was the size of the Earth God-- and he's pretty damn huge. She begins talking to me like there is nothing to talk about. She asks me where I have been and my lips set into a hard line. "Elsa... Where have you been?" I inquired, staring at her belly. "Who's the daddy?" I screeched to her excitedly. She was having a family! I had wanted one of those since the beginning of Birdsong. Had I been struck with the willies? Most likely. Was it horrible I want a family? This was not the point, though.

"So I wanted to tell you something.. I've gained the ability to grow flowers that heal." I said with my energetic tone still in place. I begin thinking, a large smile placing itself on my maw. Was she injured? Could I try to get her to eat the flowers? It could heal her, it healed me. Though I had figured out it was quite taxing and the more flowers I grew, the more fatigue I felt. Still, I wanted to grow one for her. I willed the soul to spontaneously grow the flower, and it did. A green bud sprouting from the ground and blooming into a green rose-like flower. When I had tried it, it tasted sweet and succulent. What would she taste? "do you have any injuries?" I asked as my gaze dropped to the flower. It lingered there for a moment before I looked back at Elsa, as if inviting her to eat the sweet flower with the healing properties.

"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
snowsun&& - by Dröm - 12-26-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: snowsun&& - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: snowsun&& - by Dröm - 12-27-2014, 06:26 PM
RE: snowsun&& - by Elsa - 01-02-2015, 09:21 PM