the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Need You Right Now
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
<style type="text/css">.heh {width: 580px; background: white; padding: 30px; border: 1px solid #eee;} .heh h1 {font: 10px/10px oswald; color: #212020; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 8px;} .heh h2 {font: 100px/100px oswald; color: #5d1412; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -5px; padding: 5px 0 5px 0; border-top: 1px solid #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #eee; margin: 5px 0 5px 0; display: block;} .words {font: 14px/13px droid sans mono; color: #454444; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0;} .words:first-letter {font: 50px/50px oswald; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -2px 1px -7px 0;}</style>

if this is to end in fire

wildfire

then we should all burn together

Although Gaucho would not let himself admit it, he was growing weary of his quest. Everything always took longer than you initially think it will but ... this had gone on long enough. He felt stretched, stretched thin. Exhaustion overwhelmed him often, darkening the patches around his eyes and slumping his normally proud blue-striped shoulders. First he had lost his hearing - at least, lost the ability to hear the sounds of others. Now it seemed he lacked the ability to feel those around him. Mara was weightless in his antlers, and the physical greetings of his herd went un-felt. The Sun God meant for him to feel isolated and he was. The Wildfire, stoic and strong, needer of none was slowly filling with need. He hadn't realized how much his herd meant to him. He had always thought of him as family, but thought of himself merely as protector and head of the herd; distant but powerful. But over thee past few seasons since he had returned they had become so much more to him. He cared about the well being of each one of them, rather than the wellbeing of the herd as whole, regardless of who comprised it. He knew them by name, knew their patters. He greeted each of them rather than merely passing them by as he patrolled.

He missed them.

Two of his children were absent as was Sohalia. Perhaps he should have missed them more, held them in special regard, but he didn't. He cared for everyone in his herd equally, placing no emphasized importance to those who carried his blood. Although perhaps he did judge them more strongly for it.

Zenobia. He could see her below amongst the shrines. His stormy gaze narrowed as he watched his eldest and only daughter gently brushing the shrine of their deity. The sight brought a smile to Gaucho's dark lips as he gradually descended, not wanting to interrupt a moment of prayer if indeed that was what she was doing. The Wildfire assumed that every member of his herd held the same regard for Sun God that he did. He didn't care to realize that he had been especially blessed by the God, having received aid and many gifts from the golden stag throughout his time In Helovia. Gaucho would have held the same reverence without his tangible blessings, and assumed the rest of his flock would as well. And that included Zenobia.

Landing lightly, with a grace ill-befitting a creature so marked by colours and scars, the Wildfire arrived in a display of power and light. Flames trickled down from the tips of his wings to his shoulders casting a beautiful and warm aura on the shrine as he moved closer. His antlers pulsed with the same warm light - another marking of the Sun God. In those antlers Mara hissed gently, greeting the girl happily. Mara had always been fond of Gaucho's offspring. She slipped down his dark nose, resting her body on his muzzle as she drew her head up with a serpent-like smile upon her parted lips.

Zeno" Gaucho's voice was rich and deep as he greeted his child, although didn't hold any particular warmth.

He thought of commenting that she hadn't returned to her mother like he instructed but thought better of it. Sohalia wasn't in the Throat to go to, although he hadn't known it at the time. Folding his flaming wings against his flanks, he let his gaze slip to Zeno's pale chest and legs, inspecting her with a paternal consideration.

A+ parenting :|

©
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I Need You Right Now - by Zenobia - 12-26-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-26-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 01-27-2015, 02:22 AM