the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Need You Right Now
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
<style type="text/css">.heh {width: 580px; background: white; padding: 30px; border: 1px solid #eee;} .heh h1 {font: 10px/10px oswald; color: #212020; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 8px;} .heh h2 {font: 100px/100px oswald; color: #5d1412; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -5px; padding: 5px 0 5px 0; border-top: 1px solid #eee; border-bottom: 1px solid #eee; margin: 5px 0 5px 0; display: block;} .words {font: 14px/13px droid sans mono; color: #454444; text-align: justify; padding: 20px 0 20px 0;} .words:first-letter {font: 50px/50px oswald; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; margin: -2px 1px -7px 0;}</style>

if this is to end in fire

wildfire

then we should all burn together

She had grown considerably. Her body had lengthened out, although she definitely took after her mother more than he, remaining rather petite. Still, she appeared both strong and agile, two traits that he possessed as well. As he looked at her, it suddenly occurred to him that she should nearly be at the age when she could begin her training as a war. She was fit, and her bones had finished growing so there would be any lasting injuries from basic training. Had she started yet? No, he doubted that she had. The idea of her beginning her journey to become a warrior (as if there could ever be a question as to whether or not she was going to) without him didn't even cross his mind. Who else but he would train her?

Who else but he would she want to be trained by?

Maybe someone who actually paid attention to her every now and then.

Gaucho snorted softly as the girl offered an apology. For missing herd meeting? Or not going to Throat when told? It didn't matter. But of course, when you think about it ... it did. Had Zeno stayed, defied her Father and perhaps continued to fly with him to the Island, none of what was about to happen, would. He and Ampere wouldn't have sparred. Sparring wouldn't have led to the inevitable climax of their nearly two year long courtship, if it could be called that.

Instead of reply, he merely shook his antlered skull, now glowing with faint markings left there by the God of the Sun.

"Fine. Your mother and brother go anyway." Did Zeno know that Sohalia had given birth? If she hadn't returned to the Throat then likely she didn't. "You have brothers. Ivezho and Rhoa. Twins." Would she even care? Looking at her now, into the depth of her strong gaze, Gaucho wasn't even sure he really knew her. They had shared their time together when Zeno was young but after that ... the wraiths had come and Gaucho's attention had focused to the protection of his herd. It wasn't his fault that he was not in a position to place the safety of those related to him by blood over those he had sworn to protect.

Snorting gently, his gaze refocused upon his daughter. His only daughter. His relationship with Soh had been too knew during the time of her birth, and the hectic seasons that followed precluded him from having any time to teach her (or Sohalia back then) his native tongue. The twins and Soh knew it now, or at least enough to get by, but it was yet another barrier between he, and his pale offspring. Words that she would not understand bubbled up in his mind and danced upon his tongue, yet remained unsaid.

©
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
I Need You Right Now - by Zenobia - 12-26-2014, 05:55 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-26-2014, 07:57 PM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: I Need You Right Now - by Gaucho - 01-27-2015, 02:22 AM