the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
It was a painful thing, to wake up every morning and to see that her sides grew more and more. It seemed it would never stop until she exploded. Yet now it had stopped for a few days. Instead of growing there was so much movement. Twisting and kicking that wasn't painful, but rather extremely nauseating to think about. There was something inside of her, and obviously alive. That thought alone was enough to make her stomach turn (in the little room it seemed to have). The growing was still a relief, and she could actually learn to balance.

Mother nature had other plans, and today seemed to be the day she would take her wrath. Pain began to blossom in every fiber of her body. It was obvious whatever was inside of her, wanted out, and now. Her breathing was ragged, but she was not about to let it out here. Especially considering the circumstances that who even knew? Was anyone paying enough attention to realize that she was about to pop? It didn't matter though, because enough was enough and she wasn't about to keep it in any longer.

Where is one place that most will not go to, that is the question. The cells seemed like a barren enough place, and they've never been used so no one really has any reason to traverse to the edges of the mountain. Thankfully she had been rather close by, it was a good thing she had taken up her normal sleeping habit to the lake right beside the meadow.

Once she was curled up, then shit got real.

Her body wanted to push her insides out, or so it felt. Even in the cool air of the fading birdsong day, she was on fire. Sweat was quickly creating a disgusting sheen across her body, sticking her hairs against her body like plaster. The urge to push was real, and she couldn't stop herself. By golly though, it hurt like hell. "Oxy!" Her voice was like a strangled cry. Why the heck was she calling him? She had no idea, he obviously would not exactly be the best help. However, he did get her into this situation, so he was going to help her through it if it killed him. Literally.

Although whatever was inside of her was not going to wait. In a few more painful horrible pushes there is something sliding out of her and it.. its so painful its indescribable. One more and its finally out. Her breathing slows a little for a few moments. Looking back, she can see something. Its wet, slimy and has wings and a horn. Well, at least it looked like their child.

Time for the second little surprise. The cramping began again, and this time, there was no way she could do it anymore. So what else was she do to? "Help would be appreciated!" She calls out. Maybe it wasn't the smartest of choices to leave society, but at least she was admitting she needed some sort of aid. Whether it be physical or mental, she needed to figure out why she felt the need to continue to writhe in pain.

"Talking"
@[Sevin]@[Aud] Just tagging you guys so ya know. ^^
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM