the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Oxy the Addict Posts: 322
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: 9 [Tallsun] HP: 73.5 | Buff: DANCE
Unnamed :: Common Boggart :: Mayhem Sevin
OXY
"You spin me right round, baby."

Have you noticed the way Snowflake’s sides have grown, the way her svelte frame has become thicker and heavier… rounder? No, you don’t suppose you have. You’ve been a little preoccupied with this whole drug magic equals severe hallucinations, but no drugs equals severe pain thing. Try as you might, you can’t seem to figure out why this is happening. You’re sure it has something to do with the Moon bitch, but to what end you can’t even begin to presume. And beyond that, you can’t figure out how to stop it. Of course, your drugs have always made your ideas about reality a little shaky at best; however, the extent to which you are confusing apparent fantasy and apparent reality lately is become concerning. It’s a little difficult to live your life when you can’t tell if that tree is pretending to be a hungry dragon, or if that hungry dragon is actually a tree.

Of course, the pain you feel right now while you’re sober is nothing to laugh at. You were just high a little while ago, so it isn’t that bad yet, but you know it’s going to get worse. The pain starts softly, like the gentle nip of a lover, but it grows more insistent with every passing hour. In no time at all, you’ll be screaming again for Snowflake, demanding that she come save you from the agony.

Or… she’ll be screaming for you? You definitely know that voice. Picking up a rather speedy trot for a man of your size, you follow her calls and cries of pain until you arrive upon a scene that is kind of crazy and makes you wonder if you haven’t actually stopped hallucinating at all. It is moments like these that really drive you to figure out what is going on. Snowflake is upon the ground with one newborn behind her and another just finishing its descent from its entrapment within her womb. You’re… dumbfounded, to say the least. “The fuck?” is about all you manage to stutter out. Your brain is just. Not. Processing what is going on here.

So for a while you just watch the two (specifically the darker one) flail around, throwing mud on all kinds of things. “How did these things happ-” But your words sort of cut off, because you suddenly remember one very odd hallucination where you admitted your love for Snowflake and then consummated said love. There’s no way… that wasn’t… did that really happen? Fuck. And then fuck again. And then fuck like ten more times, because this can’t be happening. This isn’t reality. This is the hallucination. Those aren’t foals. Those are shrubs and the Moon bitch is playing some stupid trick on you. Dumb wench.

You’ll show her. So you start laughing, and laughing, and laughing. And when you stop laughing, you amble on over to Snowflake (who for all you know is actually some rock, but who cares if you’re talking to a rock, because you’re by yourself anyways). “These hallucinations are getting out of control,” you say as you stomp dangerously close by the babies, lowering your excessively large head to nibble at Snowflake’s forelock. Thanks goodness the babies are just shrubs. There is no way you’re ready to take on that kind of responsibility.

Of course your companion has been trying to send you images to make you understand that this is real, but obviously you’re the smarter one. She has no idea what she’s talking about. If she could roll her eyes, she surely would, but she can’t. So instead, she wisps on down to the newborns, morphing into a butterfly that flits playfully around their faces, welcoming them to this world.

@[Elsa]
Credits: Image by devils-horizon @ DA
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Oxy at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Please do not tag Oxy unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM