the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Its quickly relevant to her that maybe calling the father wasn't exactly the best idea. He looks confused as ever, and not exactly that he's all that happy about the situation. Then, like a smarty pants, he inquires how it happens. Maybe it was the fact that she had literally just finished pushing two children out of her lady parts, but she wasn't about to sit here and give him a lesson on biology.

Then, to make everything so much better, one of them starts flailing mud and the other flapping wings. Fantastic, she'll have to teach two to walk and one to fly. The more she looked the more time of her life was about to be eaten up teaching the necessities of life to two daughters. She didn't detest them, in fact, the more they moved closer to her, the more her love grew. It was an odd feeling, not liking them but then loving them at the same time. She reached her muzzle out to the darker one who had moved the closest to her. The lighter one had also moved, but was out of her reach.

It was Oxy though, who had distracted her, again. He started laughing. Her eyes narrowed at him, how did he think this was funny? Of the two of them, he could walk away if he wanted to and never come back. She never asked him to stay, especially when she believed it was the last thing he would want. He spoke then, denying that she had just pushed these two out. However, it was not his words that pissed her off. He got a little to close to them, and not in a comforting way. First off, don't mess with a new mom who just had not one but two kids, and who is overly hormonal in the first place. It doesn't work. The second, would be to then try to get closer to her.

Elsa's ears laced back against her head, like she had never even had ears in the first place. She got the crazy eyes going on. Edgar, who had flapped all the way here from who knows where comes in for a crash landing, hitting her side before bouncing and landing on his back in front of the darker one. He opens his mouth in a sort of smile, but Elsa is to fuming mad to even help him up.

When he reached down to her she jerked her head away, getting to her shaky feet. She was exhausted, and now covered all over in some sort of debris. Her mane was a disaster, and she was not in the mood, but that would not keep her from standing her ground. "So help me Earth God, I don't care if these are your girls if you hurt them, even accidentally.." Her voice trails off. It's oddly smooth, quite and calm for the situation. Yet, this was her beyond mad voice. "I. Will. End. You." Overreaction? Maybe, but she looks him dead in the eye. She doesn't care if he's high, or whatever else could possibly be going on, but she will not let anything happen to their daughters.

Her body rounds to stand over the girls, keeping watch like hawk over his movements. If he wants them gone, or something, he's going to have to get rid of her. "Believe me or not, you have about 10 seconds to decide if your going to help me. Otherwise. Go." Her voice is pained but firm. In all reality she wants him to stay, but he can't be her first priority anymore. Nature won't allow it. She's wired to put them first. Sad thing is, they don't even have names yet. Officially anyways, she has some ideas but that's not important right now.

Well, shit just got real. Even Edgar is worried. He hops over, turning to look at Oxy. He knows what Elsa is thinking, and is silently begging him to stay. This will not end well if he walks away, so it's for his safety and Elsa's.

"Talking"
o.o
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM