the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

With the speed of a man who had all the time of the world to spend (and aye, say true) I weaved among the greening roe path; whispers had spread up the grapevine that Elsa, our local Crafter, was with child. I'd seen Oxy and her affections flourish from a distance, in the back of my mind I knew tis only be a matter of time before their passion gave way to a new life. Yar, its her which stirred me down this way; high time I paid yon frosted lass a visit. While carefully navigating the trees, Fina flew ahead with Neve in tow. The birth of children was no place for a male, tis a journey that most women preferred to trek alone and often in secrecy. I wouldn't dare chancing upon them only to find her in the throes of labor with one limp neck hanging from her...

It wasn't moments later that my avian companions caught sight of their target. The eldest one announced within our bond that Elsa had pained for two foals. Twins? Anxious for the safety of the new mother, I borrow Fina's vision and catch a glimpse of the family from high above. Everything appears well. My phoniex lashes her talons around an aloft branch. I break our visual connection.

Their little hovel draws near, out of wisdom I linger within the forest and kept my distance. Between the foliage I catch glances of the pale, wet souls that are between their parents. Oxy is speaking to them, to softly for me to hear. Neve glides down, perching on my spine while energetically twisting her head from side to side to see around my neck at the little frost zephyr close by.

Tis common knowledge that a fresh set of parents can prove to be protective. I approach past the timber, but with respect and caution. Steps pause a reasonable distance from where they rest, "Well met," a soft smile upturns both corners, "Congratulations to ye both."

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM