the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
She's still fuming as she's waiting for him to reply. When he's rendered speechless though, she can't help but smirk a little. Her bold words did indeed imbue in her some pride, even if they were words out of fear, pain, and anger. He does however, listen, which actually catches her completely off guard. Her entire stance relaxes, but she shoots him a wary look. Either he's backing up to run, take her down, or actually... stay?

Then he's next words... well shit. Now she feels like a horrible girlfriend, mom, or whatever she's considered. Even more so he seems to actually be taking time to walk over and to meet them. She's taken aback by now, so she just watches warily and lets it occur. Of all the horses in the Falls, she was prepared for him to leave, not to stay... and actually sort of, kind of help her. He's even so bold as to go to their level, like, he's getting near them. Carefully, as to not scare him for the sake of everyone she pivots a little and presses her muzzle against his face gently if he lets her. It's her little apology, although, she did have some right to it. This, however, was the best possible situation she could've hoped for.

Midas arrives then, and Elsa is extra surprised, and pleased. She nods her head respectfully to him as he approaches. He congratulates them too, and she smiles. She is proud, but dang she did not think she had two in there. So, it was sort of an extra surprise she supposed. "Thank you Midas." She says softly, turning back to the children. They need names still, and Oxy reminded her of that. Well, she had ideas, and since she was the mom, well she was taking control of this one.

"Shida." She said quietly, lowering her head to the daughter that was balanced against her hip. Then, turning to the hybrid, "Auriel." She then looked to Oxy narrowing her eyes a little. She liked these names, and she was keeping them, but of course, she needed to be at least a little polite. "Unless you have some better ideas." She said, pointedly, glancing at him maybe a little too passive aggressively. Edgar, feeling a little better about the situation and not wanting to be eaten by the slightly younger girl flips over and hops back onto Elsa's head. He was happy though, and once they got to walking... he was gonna have the time of his life.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM