the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The sight of this little family brings forward all those fond memories that lay in the back of my mind. They brought on a time when Ktulu labored to bring Ranjiri into the cold world. Our tiny daughter took her first steps and began to nurse. I'd hovered, awestruck by the beauty and perfection of mother and child. It was a moment to be thankful for and proud of. Those precious seconds are fleeting and few. My gaze drifts between them, settling on their offspring last as their conversation switched to entertain the topic of naming. A knowing smile flits across my jaw, it was the mother who pained to bring forth life; she above all deserved the right to name her children.

A peculiar mist swells from the babes when they exhale, my gaze widens but I say nothing in regard to this -- magic was common in newborns of parents who bore talents. Besides, both appeared physically healthy. Perhaps they'd been blessed with magic and this was merely a first show. "Should either of ye need anything, I'll be near,"they appeared to have things well handled. Elsa seemed to be recovering as nature intended and wouldn't be needing a healers touch. All that remained was for the four to bond. Seele...she would've enjoyed seeing these birdsong children. The future of Hidden Falls, our first born. Slowly I trailed back into the woods; granting them the privacy they deserve. Neve glanced back sadly,"Mi-des?" she hummed, one dark ear flicked to the side, "Ba?" Yar...all mine are grown.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM