the Rift

[OPEN] will you still love me? [birthing]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
As much as she wants to stay awake, the post-baby second wind was wearing off rather quickly. Maybe she had underestimated just how much energy she had expended, for when Auriel began nursing all she felt the need to do was collapse. Her eyes flickered back and forth, nodding respectfully to Midas as he took his leave. She wanted to say bye, but her energy reserves were running of fumes.

Glancing over to Oxy, she was glad to see Shida plopped down at his feet. Lord knows that with their genes, these were not going to be the easiest twins to keep a hold of. His face is the best she had expected for, so even when he decides to bite himself, that was completely normal. What else should she expect? A pleased smile settled upon her face as she turned to nudge the one child away from her side. It wasn't for hatred, or the fact that she didn't want to nurse, but the trio of them looked rather tired. The fourth, well, she never knew exactly how he felt. It was like Russian Roulette sometimes with him.

Lowering herself to the ground, she curled up against the nearby rock face at the base of the mountain. There was no way she'd manage to get back to the community yet. So, looking to Oxy she just nodded before closing her eyes and quickly falling into sleep. She's not sleeping on the job, considering there was no way those foals would have an endless energy reserve.

If they did, well, she'd just like to see Oxy handling two immature girls. That right there would be totally worth the stress.

"Talking"
[Elsa's little wrap up, so no one has to post unless they feel like it. <3]
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-27-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-27-2014, 02:22 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 02:03 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 12-28-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 12-28-2014, 02:39 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 12-30-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 12-30-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Elsa - 01-01-2015, 09:39 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Shida - 01-02-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Oxy - 01-05-2015, 01:53 AM
RE: will you still love me? [birthing] - by Midas - 01-08-2015, 10:32 PM