the Rift

[OPEN] #Stealthy

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu

A M P E R E

Any other day she might have welcomed the lumbering oaf that crossed her path, a perfect punching bag to unload her troubles into via hoof and teeth. In particular Oxy was a good choice because he fucking deserved it. Today though, despite a need for it, even a desire for it, she couldn't - not even for Oxy. Ampere had the pressing weight of duty draped around her shoulders, and though her initial desire to flee the tree and get away to herself still hummed inside her, she had a growing concern to return to the Throat. The Tree wasn't justified by her paranoia, but it didn't stop the fact that nearly the whole herd had come here, leaving their sands undefended. It didn't stop the fact that a murderer still ran rampant.

No, today there were some even more deserving than Oxy of her wrath and especially of her time, something for which Oxy never truly should receive. Hence Ampere bit back her cutting remark, eyes a glowing fury that then imploded in a rustle of feathers and a shuffle of hooves. "With pleasure," she snarled despite herself as she pressed past him, tail cracking with intent to slap him as she went by, though hers was shorter than most.

Swallowing her other comments Ampere broke back into her run once she put him behind her back, wings stretching out to catch the wind and lift her up, taking her away, taking her home to the sands and the sun.

[Sorry for mucking this all up, timeline just was too wonky for me ;-; I'll make a thread for them to meet again and fight soon!]

GOT THE DREAMER'S DISEASE

katanimate.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
#Stealthy - by Oxy - 12-28-2014, 01:32 AM
RE: #Stealthy - by Ampere - 01-10-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: #Stealthy - by Oxy - 01-11-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: #Stealthy - by Ampere - 01-31-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: #Stealthy - by Oxy - 01-31-2015, 05:37 PM