the Rift

[JUDGED] Thrills and Spills | Dröm

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm

the Raconteur

At first, he doesn't understand the words that are ushered from her velvet lips, but he comprehends them soon enough. The moment she thinks he is going to attack, he doesn't. Why doesn't he attack? She toys with the idea that he is afraid to attack such a cute little mare, but no. You want me to fight you? he asks, as if denying she is any sort of opponent for him. True, she was small with only a thin coat of muscle, but she was smart and cunning. "You don't want to teach me?" She questioned innocently enough, yet if he looked close enough he would find a spark of courage. She was not going to back down from this fight. Sure, she might lose, but it didn't sway her. The Storyteller would normally stand up to a horse like this, but the mood changed.

The mood changed from a regular spar setting to something... darker. It felt as if she had inhaled poisonous air. It was as if his hands were on her neck as they closed in a vise like grip. But this stallion had no hands, and he was not touching me. A tear formed in caramel eyes as she felt true terror. Her nostrils flared as she desperately sought to suck as much air into her lungs as possible. Eventually, there was no more air. Dröm gasped and gasped and gasped but it didn't help. The feeling eventually left, and she could breath, and breath she did. With each inhale and exhale, she grew angrier and angrier.

Her muscles contracted underneath her supple build as she prepared herself. Golden ears flatten against blonde locks as her eyes flash with anger. "I didn't ask to be assaulted with magic, or whatever that was. Fight me with your body." It was a demand, nothing less. Her tone was harsh, and it was clear this is what she wanted to do. She didn't want to have to deal with his magic, she wanted their bodies to collide and hooves to fly. Was it such a hard thing to do?

With that being said, she lunged forwards. Her jaw is wide, ivories exposed. She has thrown all her weight (which must not amount to much compared to the tribrid) forwards. Her eyes are glued on the sensitive spot where neck connects to shoulder. Her aim is to attack on his right side and drive her teeth into his first marked shoulder point. She bores forward, hoping to make the stallion unbalanced. Quickly, she clamps down, hoping to grab his hide. She moves away from him galloping quite quickly, her jaw still clamped down hard. She hadn't ever tasted blood, would today be the first day?

She feels her hooves sink into the moist sand with each stride. The extra effort tiring her rather quickly, so she halts. Spinning around, she faces where she assumes the stallion is. She finds herself 15ft give it take, away from where the fight had started and where she stood moments earlier. The rain has made her blonde locks of hair extremely curly. The look is attractive on her, but this is no setting to embrace one's beauty. This was a war zone. In war, there was victory (life) and defeat (death). Which side would the Orange stallion choose, and which side would the small mare choose? Two cant win, for if two win, they have both lost.

When she was a young princess, she never had to fight nor work. When she had arrived at Helovia, she began working. She amassed the position of Storyteller, gaining the ability to craft in the process. Recently, she's learnt to heal. Now, she trains like a warrior. It's been pleasant for the mare and she's found that she rather enjoys working, for the results of hard earned work are much sweeter than what has been given without work. This was an important lesson, and she'd learnt it well. She'd always wondered if others had taken this lesson to heart like she had, or if they expected instant results. She had not met one that had been handed anything here, so she assumed everyone was a hard worker. Sweet Dröm, too sweet to accuse of foul play, though I was sure there was.

"talk talk talk"
OOC: wordcount: 730
Attack: #1/3 :: lunges at him, trying to bite him. Throws her weight into him to make him unbalanced then moves away. Halts and turns to face him.
Notes: I assumed they were face-to-face? That is what I had intended in my intro post. :3
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-28-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-28-2014, 06:40 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-29-2014, 01:26 AM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 01:14 AM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 11:26 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-28-2014, 10:32 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-29-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: Thrills and Spills | Dröm - by Hector - 12-30-2014, 04:43 PM