the Rift

[PRIVATE] Runaways

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Saffron
you exist in TIME, but belong to ETERNITY

I watch silently, my tail twitching back and forth in tall grass. My eyes moves from fawn to stallion, back and forth as I observe their interaction. It's uncanny how they seem to have an unspoken conversation. It is clear that the fawn is terribly frightened. I can't blame him, any child with half a brain would know to be afraid when coming so close to death. Its instinct to turn and run for its life is suffocated by its bond with Thranduil. The golden stallion is clearly unappreciative of the trembling child, and seeks to be the hard, fierce parent. Something passes between them - between the looks, the snorts, the trembling - that only one who has experienced it can truly understand. I can tell it is important, I can tell it is a tremendous change in their relationship. But I don't know that feeling, the sense of belonging nor the spiritual and intellectual bond that they must have. It's lost on me, and I wonder wistfully if I will ever be so lucky to experience such a phenomenon.

Thranduil pushes the fawn toward me, and I catch his name: Haldir. Cute child. I'm not sure where this bonding comes from, but I envy it. There are so many strange mechanisms in Helovia, ones that I could not even begin to understand. Thranduil pulls me from the train of thought and sets me on a completely new one. 'How would you like another target?' My eyes glimmer with the thought of an enticing task. "A new target? Why Thranduil, what scheming are you up to?" I question, a sly smile slipping across my svelte lips. The golden unicorn is up to something devious, and just by his question I suspect he wants to use me to achieve his goals.

""
@[Thranduil] || As per usual, my post is scum next to yours <3

Image | Table by Tamme
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Runaways - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 09:53 PM
RE: Runaways - by Saffron - 12-31-2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Runaways - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 04:01 AM
RE: Runaways - by Saffron - 01-13-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: Runaways - by Thranduil - 02-07-2015, 04:40 PM
RE: Runaways - by Saffron - 02-18-2015, 10:10 PM