the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hit Me Again Bartender

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

This place he had not seen in an age it seemed. Stepping up onto the concrete the gold looked about the stained glass above him. It felt good to be here again. Here before, about this time of year actually, he had come to escape the cold of his new home. Now, he was back, only this time, more sure than ever of what he was doing. This world was bending to him, and he knew its sky and earth more. Characters could flash like fall leaves through his mind at the mention of any hint. It was disappointing that he was proving far more loyal than he had anticipated, but there never seemed to be a reason to set about his chaos nor break his forward progress. Let you not forget though these ideas were ever on his mind, and each creature he had a target on. No one was ever safe.

Recently though the world was a bit more…distracting. It seemed he could not keep the dark spotted fawn from his mind. It troubled him so that he had not been able to abandon it as he had wished. Today he hoped distance would do the trick, and let him get back to creating his madness. A creature such as that small babe would not do, for it tied and bound him in ways most unknown. Shaking his twin horned head and stretching out his neck to the sweet spring breeze the gold enjoys the quiet rustling of cloth and new born leaves. Here alone he felt more at easy, but still, he notes with a long sigh, no better. Coming to the opening of this stone place once more the gold looks out. He needed a distraction, a good trip, or a fun game. Would he be so lucky as to have one stumble before him as so many in this place had done before?

OOC :: @[Arvakl]
"speech"

Posting Poetics
Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 01-13-2015, 10:33 PM