the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hit Me Again Bartender

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

"I'M SO FUCKING FAT!!" I scream out into the forest, still riding the crazy ass hormones that are coursing through my body. Being pregnant sucks. Being fat sucks. Bucephalus and Panzram suck. I stare at my belly, hating it. Stupid fucking baby. When will this all be over? It makes me wanna go jump off a cliff. And if I didn't love myself enough to stay alive I might have gone to do that. I snarl and snap at the pale creme skin. I turn my head forward, and I try as hard as I can to distract myself from it and pretend that this isn't happening.

What I see ahead of me... It doesn't mean that my day is going to get better. But at least I might be able to distract myself. Not far off is the golden one. I start sneering before I even appear before him. I know what is going to happen. I mean, what else could possibly occur? He's going to sneer and mock me and my pregnant belly. I step out into the clearing that he inhabits and walk toward him. "Thranduil what a JOY to see you again!" My voice is laden with sarcasm. I walk and turn to stand in front of him, then paw at the air with a hoof. "How have you been, DEAR Sir?" I haven't seen him since our spar, and I casually glance over him, looking for scars that might be lingering still on his hide. I've long since washed the blood from my face but a small scar still exists on my forehead.

Tag: @[Thranduil]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 01-13-2015, 10:33 PM