the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hit Me Again Bartender

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It turns out he was more than lucky. A scream rings out loud over the trees. The voice sounded errily familiar, but that bird was not fat. Snorting and shaking his head, with a curiosity he stands at attention, hearing the creature come closer. Then there, she breaks the tree line. It is her! The pink bird huff and puffs and moment before she notices the gold. It was her loss for she missed the truly comical display of surprise. Those earth eyes near explode at seeing her truly fat barrel, swollen with the blood of another. “HA!” It rockets out uncontrollably. So the horny mare hadn’t been able to resist anyone. After their spar the golden had noticed the still hungry look in her eyes, but of course like the tease he was, kept on going (besides the fact that loosing that had NOT been ideal). It seemed apparently she’d found someone else to satisfy her. Good for her.

Lord it was hard not to laugh, but the golden kept his composure as she rounded and leveled her sarcastic tones at him. His grin is wild, and devilish, but he manages to keep a more controlled voice. Though still it rivals her own for sarcasm. “SAME to you! Both? Of you.” A deep chuckle slips out as the golden slides down the stone steps to in front of her. He can still see the scar upon her cheek, and his own there around his left side at having run head on into the ice wall still bear some tales. Shaking his twin horns in the hilarity of all this. “Oh can’t complain, though I think you should, seems someone gave you the wrong kind of night cap.” The gold steps to the side, taking in her full size. Man she was looking huge. But come now, lets try to be civil about this. “Still. Congrats seem to be in order Mrs.” He smiles as he marries her freedom away with the title. Golden head twists back to her, his face smiling sickeningly sweet. “Though I am deeply wounded to find you taken.” His body curls to her appeal and tasseled tail swished in the light. Yes, this was a much needed distractions to restore him.

OOC :: @[Arvakl]
"speech"

Image by the AMAZING Vossity

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 01-13-2015, 10:33 PM