the Rift

[PRIVATE] Hit Me Again Bartender

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

Well his response is better than I expected, and much more like a friend's mocking than.. a frenemy's. I have never considered Thranduil one of my friends, but I suppose he could possibly fall in that category IF I LET HIM. He'd be so lucky. He's more polite than I expect, and I hmph quietly, almost disappointed by his lack of burning response. His mockery is rather enjoyable, and it seems we are mutually disappointed with my fat ass. I sigh and stare at it as Thranduil speaks, then look back to him with a wry smile. "Wrong night cap indeed!" I laugh dryly. "Who knew there would be such immediate and undesirable consequences to having a bit of innocent fun?" I snort. Who knows, if Thranduil had taken up my not-so-secret offer it might be HIS brat in my belly. Not that I want one no matter who the father is, but it might have at least been someone I already knew. As he claims that my M-R-S degree has left him heartbroken, I laugh and roll my eyes. I know that sarcasm, though a part of me hopes that perhaps he is telling the truth, and he is disappointed to see me carrying the results of another mating. I don't let on that my weak little heart may want the love of another. NONE. I NEED NO ONE. But don't think I won't correct his mistake. "Oh, don't think that I've given myself to another permanently. It's a dalliance that resulted in my bloated belly, but I don't pair myself up for life without a damn good reason." I swat my tail around and toss my antlered head with another hearty laugh as I mock the child inside me, and its father. "A child is certainly no good reason to do so! Believe me, I will rid myself of it as soon as possible." And I intend to do so. By murder or abandonment, it doesn't matter. I want nothing to do with the reminder of my enslavement to nature's rules.

Tag: @[Thranduil]
343 words

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 12-28-2014, 11:36 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 12-31-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Thranduil - 01-13-2015, 03:46 AM
RE: Hit Me Again Bartender - by Arvakl - 01-13-2015, 10:33 PM