the Rift

[OPEN] Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

What was that? I had moved forward, somehow finally getting back down onto the ground from that nerve-racking island in the sky, thinking I was going to die when the ground once again disappeared from beneath me. My egg was held snuggly in my mane, and I was just waiting for it to hatch. But something else had called me. This strange thing was radiating masses of vibrations - much like the one in the water had. Needless to say, I was a little confused, but I also wanted to make sure that those around it did not get injured in the process.

Carefully, I move in closer, blind eyes scanning the rotunda as if the could actually take in what was around this humming all of vibrations. I think that I feel something off to the side, some kind of creature, but I could be wrong because the vibrations are almost giving me a headache. Really, much longer before this thing, and the headache will actually happen. Still, I try to concentrate more than before, on the frames that stood around this rotunda - which was three right now. And, then I tried to focus on the rotunda itself. "Is… is something wrapped around the rotunda?" I inquired, moving in closer and closer, but not yet reaching out to touch any of the strands. Dropping my maw to the ground and giving a harsh swish of my tail I feel the entire earth shudder at my call. Yes, there was definitely something wrapped around it but perhaps my earthquake had loosened them, moved them farther apart. Alas, there was also a strange heat to my left. A fire maybe? Another one was… talking to it. Strange, really, but I would not judge. And, lastly, there seemed to be another one who was trying to… dive bomb maybe? I couldn't tell, but the whistling of air made it seem as if that were what was happening.

"Perhaps if we can pull it back then someone can get in" I voiced before grasping a twig from the ground and tossing it at the web, before repeating the process a few times before stopping to see if any change had occurred at all in the web itself. No matter what, I knew that I didn't want anyone to be hurt by this ball of vibrations. I doubted anyone actually knew what it could do, after all. "Just, be safe. We don't need to injure others while we figure out what this is…" Rasta said, concern edging in her voice.

Summary: Rasta sends out a massive earthquake to get a real feel for the strings and see if she cannot loosen any of the webbing. She also picks up some twigs and throws a few of them at the webs to try and dislodge it if possible. And, she suggests pulling back the web to the others present before warning them to be safe, not sure what powers this vibrating ball has and being concerned about injuries.

Rasta wants 7/2/14:: [Magic: EarthxLight | Can move vines, trees branches, and plants with her mind] which is found on her wishlist; she has no prior refusals for this magic

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Random Event - 12-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Parelia - 12-29-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rhea - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rasta - 12-30-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Fig - 12-30-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 08:27 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Dröm - 01-04-2015, 06:41 PM