the Rift

[OPEN] Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Current Magic:
::[earth|the ability to grow green flowers on command. Once these flowers are eaten, they begin to heal your body.] A
Requested Magic (in the form of an upgrade) from Wishlist:
::[earth|the ability to make the flowers poisonous or healthy] U

Dröm

the Raconteur

Horses had already begun to gather as I drew near, my curiosity getting the better of me. In the end, I'm glad I've come. It's seems as if the Rotunda is in turmoil. It's been covered in fine threads of silk, a gloryfied spider web. The two that were already present had started to work their way inside. The oddly colored mare tried to talk whatever was inside out, but that would not rid the Rotunda of the web. So, I assume she is greedy, only wanting what is inside. This other mare, she is laced with fire and tries to burn the web down. That seems oddly stupid. Won't it burn the surrounding grass and trees also? Along with that, the very thing she tries to save? I rolled my eyes out of annoyance of their attempts, but honestly, I had no idea what to do, so I wasn't in much of a place to judge.

I stood there as more arrived. One pegasus attempted to dive-bomb her way into the rotunda. This, however, is when I decided to speak up. "If it's anything like the web a spider might construct, you will get yourself stuck. Do we know what creatures have spun their silk around the rotunda?" I asked, highly intrigued, but I still made no move towards the webbing. Silently, I pondered what course of action I might take. When a mediocre idea comes to mind, another mare has begun to shake the ground and throw whatever she can grab at the webbing. I do not wait to see if her plan works before speaking. "Pulling it back sounds good," I agree "but what if it is strung too tightly? we could bite our ways through, also?" She offered to the rest. The blonde mare continues, announcing her worry of injures. I have healing magic, if anyone were to get hurt I would grow them my flowers that posses the ability to heal.

Then I remembered something. Silkworms always created very durable silk, was this like that? If so, wetting a portion of the silk would weaken it, and we'd be able to break through. Silently, I move to the brook. I allow the water to soak me thoroughly as I move deeper into the water. Once I am close enough to the white rotunda, I begin flailing around in a maddened way, flinging water towards the milky silk. "Water... Should.... Weaken.... the... web" I said between rears and flails, still flinging water at it. Then, I moved back to land, standing near the golden mare with earth-shaking abilities. "Now, let's ram it!" I shrieked excitedly, charging towards the wettest part of the web, knowing well that if I got hurt, I'd have my healing magic.

ooc: offers minimal advice at first, then moves into the water and begins throwing as much water as possible at the rotunda from the brook. Then, she goes to land and charges at the wettest spot, assuming that the web is like silk, which is weakened by water, hoping to break through to the orb. If injured, she plans to use her healing ability :D (edit: i was writing this when sarah posted fig x-x please just assume drom is working at the opposite side of the rotunda that they are working at)
"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Random Event - 12-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Parelia - 12-29-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rhea - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rasta - 12-30-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Fig - 12-30-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 08:27 PM