the Rift

[OPEN] Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Current Magic:
::[earth|the ability to grow green flowers on command. Once these flowers are eaten, they begin to heal your body.] A
Requested Magic (in the form of an upgrade) from Wishlist:
::[earth|the ability to make the flowers poisonous or healthy] U

Dröm

the Raconteur

I had told them. Those that had flown, into the web got helplessly stuck. The pale mare's vibrations only made those tangled got further stuck. It was unfortunate no one helped them, but I was sure we could free them after saving the orb that screeched and sizzled with the pain of fire. My wet body stood there for a moment watching the two mares fan the flames. I figured this was a water or earth orb, considering it began dying with fire. With this knowledge, I spoke up. "We've all tried something different, by analyzing our results I believe it is an orb of the domain of water or earth. Fire will damage it. With this knowledge, we can surely save the precious ball of magic." My voice is soft, yet firm. It was a pick-me-up to the horses that remained. Had they given up?

I began thinking. This was not silk. Silk has poor elasticity, but this webbing had bent at the force of my body and retained it's shape. Silk would've remained stretched out. I see the pale ground-shaker move into the water and shake the water. The cool liquid laps at the side of the rotunda. Then the girl moves towards it, a sharp rock in her maw. I guess we are both working on the same side, the side that is closest to the water. I move up next to her, my lips wiggling around over the strings. I hum gently as I search for the wettest spot, upon finding it, I clamp my mouth down on the web. This wettest spot is lower down, semi-close to the ground. I grind my teeth backwards and forwards, hoping to cut and rip the wet webbing. After a moment of this, I lift my hoof towards where I had been biting, hoping to break some of the webs by pawing at them. My little hum continues as I keep pawing, now trying to rearrange the webbing so the orb can slip out.

ooc: notices that the web is weakened by the water. Upon ramming it, it doesn't break. She then moves towards the wettest part of the web and tries to bite the strings, teeth grinding on the web hoping to make a hole/break some webs. After that, she begins pawing where she had been biting, trying to push the webbing to make a hole or enlarge the hole hopefully made by her teeth. She begins humming soothingly, trying to make the hole big enough for the orb to escape.
"talk talk talk"
Coding by Tamme
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Random Event - 12-29-2014, 02:05 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 02:55 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Parelia - 12-29-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rhea - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Rasta - 12-30-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Fig - 12-30-2014, 08:26 PM
RE: Gone Going | EARTH OR WATER - by Dröm - 12-30-2014, 08:27 PM