Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
Alija was very much aware of the quest and knew what was needed to complete what the Sun God asked so they could receive a reward she was not that excited about. The horned doe was not happy about making the Throat an island, but what was she supposed to do? It wasn't like she could say anything and it make a difference. Whether she like the task or not the mare would do her part. Sighing heavily as her belly swung with the extra weight the mare continued on her way. She did not know for sure where she was going, but it had to be somewhere right? The way her she assumed that since the place was called, Helovia's Heart, that it had to be a cave. The heart was buried deep within your body, why would the land's heart be any different?

The heavily pregnant mare was just about ready to give up when steel blue eyes fell on a large hole. It looked like a large mouth, waiting hungrily for it's next meal. Shaking her head slightly, causing her trinkets to jingle merrily. Taking a deep breath the purple and pink splashed mare carefully moved her way down into the cave. This was made even more difficult now that her baby was large enough to push and kick her around. Groaning and grumbling as it kicked and stretched around she finally made her way into a large room. Ears pricked as the girl searched for the destructive crackling sound she knew would mean fire. After a few wrong turns the leaping and boundless light of fire danced around her. Now what was she supposed to do? 'What was I thinking? Why didn't I bring a stick or something down here with me?!' Sighing in aggravation she stood where she was attempting to catch her breath.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 308
Tags: @[Spice] @[Megaera]
Note: This is to gather our fire! <3

Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Fire consumes all - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-06-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Alija - 01-07-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-17-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-17-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-18-2015, 04:27 PM