Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
I am exited to get going, though I like to think about how I will get there first. Flying? Or walking? My body didn't particularly hurt or burn anywhere as of then, but how was I supposed to know when I could get hurt again? Flying was probably more dangerous than walking, but I chose that one anyway. Nodding to myself silently, I walk forward, the soft sand catching onto my hooves as I walk. I kick it up with a playful dance to my eyes, and then I am running.

A whinny escapes my maw as I run, and I don't realize how easy it is becoming for me to pick myself up off the ground now. Running towards flight. Running towards freedom.

I had been thinking of the sky and how it shifts to the needs of the weather. Or maybe, the weather shifts to he needs of the sky. Perhaps both? I smile at my attempt to think of the sky and the weather, because I truly was never one for that kind of thing. I wanted fun, to be fully honest. I wanted friends. I wanted a life I could love and enjoy.
I mean, you only live once, right?

I am not subtle in the way I scan the ground vigorously for anywhere I could land to get to the heart caves. Where I had met Rhoa, a great friend of mine. When the place comes into view, I remember it. And in hindsight, I realize that it is supposed to be hot there. Before, I had been scared that the snow had run from me, Fleeing from my form until the end of time because it didn't want to upset me; it thought I liked the heat.
No way. No heat. I Liked the snow...while it lasted. Seeing his place again made me smile as near, lowering as I gain distance. I kind of like what this place looked like. Dark and pretty and dark. I guess I could live here, if I so desired. But, why would I want to live here in the first place? Pondering this as I land, I stop in my tracks when I hear the sound of a voice. Echoing hoof steps through and opening in the wall. I walk towards it nervously, though my legs do not shiver in fear, I do feel like running away for some odd reason. Maybe it is the darkness that is getting to me? Frowning, I follow the sound of the hoof steps, winding through and out and around, I finally hear the stop. Rushing forward with a clatter, I halt in front of two mares, and a horned and winged mind you, stallion.

"Hello" I say in a strong voice, standing a bit straighter at the sight of them. "My name is Spice, of the Dragons Throat..." scanning my new-found friends, I find one is a bit fat. One, a bit brooding, and another a slight bit lusty in the way her muscles seem to glimmer under sleek pelt.

Ooc: Sorry for the wait, eager to get her out there! <3

Image Credit

@[Hector] @[Megaera] @[Alija]
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Fire consumes all - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-06-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Alija - 01-07-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-10-2015, 05:33 PM