Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4: Tallsun HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Sara95
A
L
I
J
A
The unmistakable sound of hooves drew the girl, now ungraceful, around. She was just about to ask who was there, when a familiar frame moved into the flickering light. Relaxing visible the antlered mare smiled warmly at the bay girl. She at least was smart enough to have brought a stick. Meg's warm smile caused her to relax even more. The pregnant mare dipped her antlered head in greeting. "It's a pleasure Meg. I see you brought a stick, I somehow didn't manage to think about it." Laughing she spoke again, "Blame it on the hormones I guess." Laughing heartily the girl looked once more to the flames.

Again the sound of hooves drew her attention to the entrance of the tunnel. A massive hulking fiery red form moved easily into the space. From his horns, to wings, to tail, he seems to make the cavern smaller. Panic prickles through her, if this beast was not a friend she and her unborn babe would be in trouble. The fact that he knows both of their names does nothing to sooth her panic. Only when she glances at meg to see how she is taking this does her wild panic fade. With trembling lips she speaks nervously, "Umm, I'm... ssssorry Sir, but... Who are you?" Feeling ashamed and worried the mare glances again quickly at Meg. Sweat slowly seeps it's way to her lilac sides.

So consumed by the male is she that Alija missed the sound of the filly's approach. Steel blue eyes shift quickly to the young male. She doesn't seem scared of the beast, which made her fear seem silly. Taking a deep unsteady breath the mare tried to let her fear go. It subsided only a little. The young girl's words bring forth a small smile. "Hello Spice. I'm Alija, and I also come from the Dragon's Throat." it was nice to meet new people from the Throat especially. Well, it was nice to meet most people, somewhere... terrifying to say the least.

-----------------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words: 336
Tags: @[Megaera]
Note: Sorry she is so scared of Hector! She's never met anyone so large, or a hybrid lol
Image Credit
[Image: 53a4c3e87d453]
Please tag Alija! All magic and physical force is acceptable to any degree besides killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Fire consumes all - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-06-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Alija - 01-07-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-17-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-17-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-18-2015, 04:27 PM