Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
S
P
I
C
E
The mare, the darker one had asked if she was there to help out on their quest. I had come to help, with anything, really. I nod and smile widely as I look from the male to the darker female to the lighter female to her stomach, which I think is a bit too big to have just food in there.

I nod to her. "Baby...I wish you luck..." what else would I say? My Mother says that birth brings hardship; and worries that your baby would be okay when you are not with it. And: "that is precisely why you have to have them near you at all times to you will never have to worry.

I think that is bull cookies. I wouldn't want to stay by someone's side for my whole life just for them not to worry about me. That is why I ran away! To get away from the boring poop that was my life back then. I didn't like learning manners or things like that when I could be out here. In Helovia. With other horses! Making friends, having fun...wasn't that what life was all about? Taking the best out of it?

An array of emotions floods my system, and I feel like I have overloaded myself. Ugh, just calm down and rest and listen to the older ones. Though I am surprised at how I had those emotions and thoughts and feelings locked away like that. Do I do that all the time? Am I open with myself? Shouldn't I know when to admit to myself that it is time to calm down and think of fun times and not worry myself with the thought of others in danger? I hope so, because even if life is about worrying, I don't want it like that.

And I am going to have my way.

I look to the purple -and horned, mind you- mare with a smile once again on my face. Emotions pushed back down into that abyss which was herself; struggling to break free she pushes them back because no one is to know what she really feels right now.

I then look to the supposed Meg. "Yes, I am here to help out on your quest!"

"Spice Talks". @[Alija], @[Megaera], @[Hector]
Oh goodness, sorry for my ranting with her emotions. I have got to stop doing that. Lol.
Image Credit
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Fire consumes all - by Alija - 12-29-2014, 06:51 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 12-30-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-06-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-06-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Alija - 01-07-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-09-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Hector - 01-10-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Spice - 01-17-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Fire consumes all - by Megaera - 01-17-2015, 08:43 PM