the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Normally I let my presence be known with a flurry of greetings and movement but this go round I had opted for a different approach. Seeing the stranger lash out at the puddle I wasn't too sure that I should cross paths with him. Either way the stallion had unwittingly gained another shadow trailing along behind him.

The sigh that slipped from his lips was heart wrenching. Shifting my weight from side to side I debated on coming out. Gone was the emotion that had seemed like anger, now he just seemed sad. Overwhelmingly so. Maybe I had judged him wrongly.

Crack. I stepped on a branch snapping it. No need to deliberate any further, my presence had been announced.

"Oops." Sheepishly I smiled as I stepped out."I'm Rei of Dragon's Throat. I'm assuming you aren't from around here. I have seen many sights in Helovia but no one has looked like you." Cocking my head to the side I tilted it upwards to take in the stallion at his full height. "Not that it is a bad thing!" After witnessing his anger at his reflection earlier my stomach dropped to my hooves; what if his frustration had been directed at his appearance? Now I scrambled to right my thoughtless statement.

"I like how you look. You're rather handsome, really." That is right Rei. Potentially insult him then blurt out compliments. I shook my head at my own floundering before bursting into bubbling laughter. "Welcome to Helovia!" For added effect I spread my wings out and dipped my head. Looking up from under my lashes I winked, "And believe it or not I am one of the least strange things you'll find here." I fell quiet for a while before murmuring "You seem as if you could use a friend."
Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM