the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I was tired, but moving on. I was finding my way much easier now from the threshold back to the Falls. I was confident in the way that the world moved around me, and so I allowed myself to continue to move forward until I reached what felt like a pool and a looming frame of what I assumed was a stag. And, well, if it wasn't then it was a pretty damn big boulder.

Alas, the sigh which seemed to escape from his maw proved to me that there was in fact another stag. I shifted my weight, listening to the clicking of the birds. Still, I could feel the water ripple so close to him. So I could only assumed that he had smashed it a few minutes prior. Then, a branch cracked and another creature emerged with two wings. She spoke, so many different things falling from her lips, including her title.

With a sigh, I pulled myself out from the shadows, blind eyes switching between the two creatures before me. "Rasta, of the Falls. Might I be of any assistance? Perhaps even offer a shelter for a few days - or longer - until you can grab your bearings. Though, it does seem as if spring is being kind to us..." I could give no words on their appearance, though from the vibrations of their movements they seemed to be in good shape. And, because of how tall the stag seemed to be, I kept my space - a good distance to keep my comfort levels at ease. At least I knew I could run and shake the ground if necessary.

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM