the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Ayleid Posts: 8
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 3 years
Adoptable

I must have come to Helovia towards the end of their winter. For soon after my arrival to the Basin grass began to poke through the melting snow like sharpened blades piercing through paper. Birds had seemed to return to the skies from wherever they might have gone. And the trees...oh the trees they began to blossom and bloom with their ever beautiful hues of green. I loved spring. It was almost as if the earth had released the breath of life that it had held all winter long of which denied the plant life whatever it was that they needed to thrive. But it didn't matter anymore, for the spirit of the earth would once more live and the plant life would grow in abundance with it. Even now the Threshold had changed so much since my arrival. What was once a forest of barren trees and a floor blanketed in the white glittering snow, was now green and lush with a scent of the damp earth below my hooves.

It was blissful.

But I didn't come here just to see and experience the night and day changes of my point of entrance into Helovia. No, I had come to...to...huh, I guess I didn't really know why I had come here. Perhaps I wanted to try to relive my first day here, see if there was anything I missed that could have been important? Perhaps I had come to just wander and spend my day within the confines of the forest until I lost myself to its endless clutches. No matter what my reasoning was, it was about to be interfered with as I soon came upon a group of three others.

As I grew closer I noticed that two of them were mares and the other a stallion. I also noticed that one was a pegasus, one was an equine, and the stallion he was a unicorn much like myself. Except he had two horns where as I had one. I had missed any speech though if there was any, and so I decided to break the silence.

“Greetings, I'm Ayleid from the Basin,” My calm voice rang out, “I hope everybody is having a good day thus far?”

"Ayleid's speech"|"Ayleid's thoughts"

WORD COUNT;; 372
TAGGED;; @[Duke]
OOC;; Basin is here 8D

AYLEID'S REF;; Click!
AYLEID'S VOICE;; Miranda Otto

Use of force and magic is allowed on Ayleid, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM