the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
Rei
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

"How would you describe me then?" The accent that so quickly marked me as an immigrant to Helovia was thickened by his response. Stallions didn't flirt with me. It was unheard of. Was he even flirting? My feathers ruffled slightly in excitement for possible attention. A steady blush began to spread across my features.

I didn't get to hear what more the stallion might say as more came to welcome him into Helovia. Disappointment washed over me as I realized I probably would never know what he may have said. From the corner of my eye I cast him another glance. A soft huff of frustration slipped as I prepared to greet those who had came.

"Hello Ayleid," Curiosity set a spark to dancing in my eye. She was from the Basin? She seemed so friendly; she behaved differently from how I expected a unicorn from the Basin to. I had heard so much about them, and so little of it good. A true smile grew on my face for Ayleid. "It has been a fantastic day!" The words were delighted chirps rising from my lips to swirl around us. Now what? I blinked at the mare from the Basin. There was so much I wanted to ask her about her home but I drew a complete blank now that I had a chance.

Thankfully I was saved from my social slip up by another mare who had came to greet the stallion. "Greetings Rasta!" I dipped my head to her to see if any others were approaching our growing group.

A gentle curve grew on my lips towards Duke. "Well here is to the end of your hermit years!" In the traditional form of Lytninian salute I raised a wing and sent an enthusiastic whinny loose to the wind.

Credits: Thank you Shady and Tamme!
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 01-25-2015, 10:49 PM