the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I should not have expected the Threshold to stay quiet. What reason did it have, after all, to try and not swarm those of new blood and beg for them to come to a home. Three others, on top of myself. It was a struggle, somewhat, to continue to stay at ease when all the vibrations were spinning around in my cranium.

Alas, the names quickly swamped my cranium. Duke, Rei, Ayleid. I would have to recall all of them for the niceties later that I didn't doubt would come. Alas, he apologized for being a hermit and I could only just offer a gentle laugh before dipping my head in greeting to each of the creatures here. "It is… difficult to remain a hermit as one journeys into these lands. One always tends to be found by others before they have a chance to flee the other direction."

There was a gentle pause as I flicked my tail back and forth, taking in a deep breath as I peered between the other two who both had homes before returning my attention to Duke. "And, please. The pleasure is all mine. You seem to be in good health. If I might be so bold as to ask, what seems to have brought you here?" It was not often that I found such large stags in what appeared to be such good health without an actual home in this area. Perhaps he would return to the Falls with me. He would be a good addition to most any sector of the herd I believed, so I hoped.
Rasta
you're my downfall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and
blues - i can't stop singing, it's ringing in my head for you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM