the Rift

with whispers in my ear -open-

Duke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The Duke

& malakin

I was about to answer the mare of just how I would describe her since there was so many adjectives that I could use. Of course, I barely knew the lass much less had any right using such words no matter how flattering she might find them. I was more worried about how appalled she may be with the knowledge of how I viewed her within mere seconds of meeting her. Granted, this was no love. Nor lust. I found her adorable in a sense and her lavish speech was something I thought to be insanely amusing. However, I was saved from any embarrassment I might have felt when the one called Rasta had interrupted us. I cast the other equine a smile that lifted the corners of my duo painted kissers.

"Duly noted," I replied in a teasing fashion to her advice about being a hermit in this country would be difficult. My gaze landed on the one called Rei for a moment to study her and I couldn't help but laugh softly at her words before returning my attention to Rasta. "I have lived an outcast's life for the past few years due to past events that have given me cause to feel safer away from society and putting others lives at risk. However, in the past few years, I have found I've managed to... gain a bit more control over myself," and Malakin, I finished to myself, "thus opening the option of returning to the living, so to speak. Helovia was the first place I wandered."

talk talk talk
@[Rei] @[Rasta]

image credits

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-29-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 12-29-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Ayleid - 12-29-2014, 08:57 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Duke - 12-30-2014, 02:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rei - 01-02-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: with whispers in my ear -open- - by Rasta - 01-03-2015, 01:26 AM