Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

She was running, running as fast as her little legs could take her. The tiny dark hooves carried her small body across the lush field, the sunrise gleaming against the spotted one's body. Large, delicate wings glimmered brilliantly in the sunlight, the rare particles of color in her butterfly wings catching any glimpse of light possible. She was determined today, ready to do what she was meant to do; fly. Her wings began to flap, slowly but surely as she gained her speed, her knobby legs barely keeping up as she soon began to catch air. Faster and faster she went, unwilling to bow down when she was so close she could taste it. They began to burn, her legs, for she was working them too hard than what they could handle. Her little fluff of a tail flitted out behind her in the breeze, as wisps of it caught underneath her appendages.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes, the skies the limit for her at this point. With one final flap she lifted, working her wings to the limit in an attempt to catch more air. A gentle breeze caught beneath them, giving her the opportune moment to let herself glide. Success! She had done it, and a tinkling laugh escaped her dark maw, as she felt like she was on top of the world! That was, until she lost her balance and came crashing down to the ground nearby. In truth, she had only lifted up about a foot or so off the ground, but to her it was millions of miles.

Tumbling, her small form landed in a bush of lilac, causing her to disappear from the world, only for a brief moment. She was quick to untangle her gangling self, front hooves finding even ground before bringing the rest of her with them. She could only shake her little fluffy frame, before spitting out a lilac that had found its way to her tongue. Snorting softly, she sighed, figuring that would be enough practice for the day. She hadn't had these wings for very long, but how she had grown to love them and what they represented. Tossing her tiny skull softly she could only beam, bucking playfully and spinning around in a half circle, before breaking into a brisk trot in search of some water.

It wasn't long before she found a small pond, gleaming purples and deep blues in the early dawn. Her hazel eyes gleamed at the gorgeous view, a grin plastered on her maw as she basked in this rare moment that nature had blessed upon her. Taking in a deep breath of fresh air, she made her way to the water's edge, where she finally placed her lips to drink.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: Sorry introduction posts aren't always my forte ^^"
TAG: Vincent
WC: 461
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
What Can Become of Me is Only Greatness - by Myrrine - 12-30-2014, 01:21 AM