Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Having quenched her thirst, Myrrine decided she would take the time to watch the rest of the sun rise, and so she took a step back, lifting her head once more to look ahead of her. In all its brilliance the sun blazed like lava, leaving a kiss of orange upon the land for everyone to bask in. Her mouth pressed into a wide grin at the sight, her breathing growing quicker in excitement. She almost didn't notice the behemoth beside her. His steps had been slow, and it wasn't until his shadow covered herself that she finally took note of him at her side. Turning to take him in, hazel eyes widened suddenly as she had to step back, and then look up to see all of him. He was gigantic! Jaw dropping suddenly at the sheer size of him, she didn't know how to respond, especially when he submerged his entire skull into the water. Her ears turned back in slight confusion, skull tilting ever so slightly as she simply just watched at this point. It was then she noticed how matted and dirty his coat was, how even though it looked to be covered in sweat, dirt resided on almost every hair. He looked tired, weak, and he must have been parched if he decided to go head diving.

It wasn't until he noticed her that things had turned strange. It looked as if utter terror coursed throuought his entire being at the sight of her. She couldn't understand why, she was so tiny compared to him, one stomp of his hoof and she would be flattened. The thought caused her to swallow hard, not because she thought he would do anything like that, but because it made her self-conscious of just how dangerous it was for a young filly such as herself to be out her all alone. At the same time, she was deeply worried for this man. He obviously had come out of a very bad situation, and whatever it was that caused him to see her as the enemy must have been absolutely awful. Her expression turned soft then, staring at him kindly as he sputtered, unable to even form a normal sentence in her presence.

He seemed to need so much more than just a good bath and some food right now. No, he needed a friend, someone to show that whatever hurt him didn't make the entire world a bad place. She couldn't just leave him, not like this, that would be simply horrid of her to even consider. So instead she lowered her head, gently gnashing her teeth together to show she wasn't a threat, but merely a foal. Her eyes remained kind, and she kept her distance, tone soft as she finally responded to him,"I won't move Sir. I will stay right here, but I don't want to leave you alone in the state you're in. You look like you need a friend, or even just a nice morning bath." At this point a smile came across her muzzle once again. Her head remained close to the ground, and her dark lashes blinked against her hazel orbs, as she patiently waited for a response, for anything, pleading in her mind for him not to run away. All she wanted to do was help him, she didn't want to scare off any potential friend, especially one that seemed so desperate for one himself.

Text
Thought
"Speech"

OOC: I already love him. The feels have begun.
TAG: @[Vincent]
WC: 574
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Can Become of Me is Only Greatness - by Myrrine - 01-10-2015, 12:19 AM