Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

Back.

Gaucho had returned back to the Sky Island. His senses told him that the area was vacated, but his mind told him that this was not true, as did Mara. He had not returned to the Sun God. Not yet. Gaucho was very nearly done with his quest, but before he would allow himself to turn in and release himself from the bonds of his assignment, he needed to ensure he had taken advantage of every aspect of his handicaps.

Why had he returned to the Island? Because it was where the murders first began. Like many others, Gaucho often looked for clues here that perhaps were overlooked in previous searches. Anything to give him an advantage and stop these horrendous crimes from reoccurring. However he had come here specifically at this time to spar in these exact conditions: more or less blind, in the arena where the first murder had occurred. Or at least, where they had found the body of Vesta.

If this murder spree was to end with some final battle, it might not wait for his quest to end. Should the God of the Sun be busy (for Gaucho however loyal and blessed by the fiery deity was not so haughty as to assume the God would descend at his every call), Gaucho could not risk being ignorance of his weaknesses. He had sparred with Meg and learned much about what difficulties his lack of sight brought, and just how flimsy his mental communication with Mara proved to be with regards to projecting images. That had been a good first step, but it was not enough.

Snorting, Gaucho moved easily into the arena. Mara confirmed that it was empty, but the dun hoped that it wouldn't be for long. His skin seemed to itch with the uncertainty of who could be lingering around him. Although Mara's silver head constantly swiveled, taking in the arena and vowing to let Gaucho know if anyone entered, it felt ... vague. Like he was seeing through a window instead of being outside. It was a barrier that was unsettling and unnerving.

Set during phase 3 of Gaucho's quest! @[Bucephalus]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 12-31-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 02:11 PM