the Rift

[PRIVATE] Grounds for Divorce

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

That was it. He was going to /kill/ that snake. When Mara lunged towards him, he reared up, hooves snapping out towards where she had been a second ago. Gods damn snakes. His ears were flat against his skull, and he hardly paid attention to the rather comical face Gaucho made, mimicking Buce. Nostrils flared and trembling, it was all he could do to not lunge for the serpent atop Gaucho's head. His ear twitched at Gaucho's words, and his eyes narrowed at the silver Mara. Fine.

He smoothed himself down, eyeing her with utter dislike before focusing his gaze on Gaucho. If she was necessary for Gaucho to see... he would ignore her. As much as it made his skin crawl to be near a snake that had come close to biting him, he would deal with it.

"Well, i'm always open for a rematch, especially with your handicap." He grinned at that. Even the odds a bit. The fact that Gaucho knew both Elsa and Midas was a reassuring one. "I don't doubt them Gaucho. It is everyone else." He said, glancing out across the island, ears flicked back and tail swishing anxiously. "I've lost too many of my family, don't want to loose my new one." He shook his head, then turned his gaze back to the dun.

"When shall we go visit our friendly allies?" He asked, rather excited now. Diplomacy was fun, either making allies or making enemies. And now, as Chancellor... he could truly throw his weight behind protecting what was his now. His family. So swiftly he had been vaulted into this position, but he loved it. Gaucho could be the brawn, the barricade that made threats hesitate. He was content with using his words, and when that failed... his stealth. It was his nature; threats to his person or family would die a slow, painful death. And he would enjoy every second. Even if his family frowned upon it.

Word Count:327 Tags:@[Gaucho]

Please tag Bucephalus in all posts.
Any force is allowed against short of death.

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-30-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 01:56 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 12-31-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Gaucho - 12-31-2014, 02:38 AM
RE: Grounds for Divorce - by Bucephalus - 01-01-2015, 02:11 PM