the Rift

[OPEN] 007 you are not...

Torleik the Bloodskald Posts: 354
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 11 HP: 66.5 | Buff: SWIFT
Irelyn :: Plain Griffin :: Molten Dagger RedGod
Torleik the Bloodskald

I am surrounded by idiots

Torleik felt frustration well up in his chest when the terrified newcomer to this place tore out of the Threshold, telling them their promises were all lies and they were working for 'him,' whoever this 'him' was. Pursing his lips and narrowing his gaze, he turned to his fellow Basiner and shot him a sharp glare. "Perhaps he might have stayed had you not laid it on so thickly sweet that it sounded far too good to be true. You are not so skilled that the bullshit you spew smells of roses," the Bloodskald grunted. Clearly this fool was not a soldier, as he'd observed before. What else could he be besides useless?

His judgemental gaze roved over this golden stallion, seeing all the markings of a pure unicorn - or what others might consider 'pure.' The leonine tail, the cloven hooves, characteristics Torleik did not sport. His coloring was the Bloodskald's negative; light where he was dark, and dark in the way he was light: pelt was golden to Torleik's black, markings dark to Torleik's white. That they were so different did not surprise him, given he doubted this male knew how to acceptably fight.

He carried himself too...lightly.

This male resided in the Basin but the general had seen him mayhap once or twice before. Herd meetings, most likely. He'd caught his name from this last interaction but hadn't the slightest idea who or what this stallion did. "I have seen you around the Basin, but you are not one of my soldiers. What position do you hold?"

Wouldn't do to be an asshole to everyone, regardless of his annoyance.

"talk talk talk"

@[Thranduil]

OOC: Just wanted a short little extra with Thran but didn't want to shoe-horn it into Mat's threshold thread :)
Art by valerie911 @ DA
[Image: 531c0b471919e]

No man is an island.
Pixel by: Tamme :D

Please tag me in all posts! Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
007 you are not... - by Torleik - 12-30-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: 007 you are not... - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 11:15 AM
RE: 007 you are not... - by Torleik - 01-11-2015, 11:41 PM