the Rift

[OPEN] Where is all began...

Daemyn Posts: 45
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 5(Tall Sun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mato :: Caucasian Shepherd Dog :: None Mouse

Shadowy figures moved around in the dark cackling dangerously. His heart pounded in rage and defiance as amethyst eyes glared at the colt before him. "Bow to me." Powerful cranium shook slowly. "DO IT NOW!" The colt snarled at him his horned head raised as high as it could reach, not even close to his own height. Stripped for hooves pounded the ground angrily daring him to attack. How dare he demand homage, even go so far as to use force and fear.

The stallion jolted away before the beasts within the shadows could attack. Daemyn rocked to his hooves shaking slightly as the stars twinkled out above him. Shaking his hulking frame the stallion gazed around. 'Good thing I slept out here by myself...' Pushing the thoughts away he walked quietly towards the place he felt most empowered.

Lilac eyes gazed up silently towards the painted sky. The Birdsong morning was beautiful. Lazy pink and purple clouds drifted across the rising sun. The muscular stallion wanted to make the rounds of his home, but the morning was just so amazing it was hard to move away from the cliff. A warm breeze blew his silvery mane and tail away from the powerful neck and rump. Raising his defined head the stud inhaled deeply drawing in the power of nature. How could the nightmare still haunt him, even though it had happened last season? Sighing heavily he braced against the wind drawing all he could from the blast to his face.

Thunder Thoughts
Words:; 251
OOC:; @[Romani] This is our patrol thread and can double as potential baby daddy meeting?
We are gonna see greater heights
They’ll put our names up in neon lights
[Image: daemyn_by_poolpaw-d8dwmiw.png] [Image: mato__by_silver_dreamer_mist-d9bez85.png]
Please tag Daemyn!

Messages In This Thread
Where is all began... - by Daemyn - 12-30-2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Where is all began... - by Romani - 01-16-2015, 09:25 PM
RE: Where is all began... - by Daemyn - 01-22-2015, 03:43 AM