Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

How kind the woman was, her words true and genuine, promising the filly that things did indeed get better. She could only bring a smile to her dark maw, nodding to show she understood. At the mention of this Alysanne her ears perked up out of curiosity, tilting her dainty head and listening attentively. She didn't know what the Moon Doctor was specifically, but she assumed that she was well... a doctor. Looking down to see if Khan was present she nodded, eyes brightening as she began to walk beside the painted lady.

Her hazel gaze shifted suddenly as the blue one decided now was a great time to play. A smile graced her complexion once more as she giggled, tossing her head at each attempt of him swooping down, her teeth snapping at his tail always just as it passed. Giggling erupted from her tiny chest, it tinkling into the day as they neared the Edge's borders. At the sight of the crumbling wall the filly paused her play, looking up curiously and fascinated by the structure. It had obviously once been so beautiful, only to be ruined by something bad. Her hooves began to tread lighter on the littered ground, and with a graceful leap over the small hole, she brought herself back to Kahlua's side, letting her finally see what this place was.

Her mouth opened in awe as a soft, barely audible gasp escaping her lips. Besides the majestic trees towering high above her frame, and the bubbling brook in the distance, should she keep her gaze straight ahead deep into the land, there she would find the ocean. The sun glimmered above it, causing the waters to gleam a brilliant blue, as gulls cried out to one another. With her eyes so wide she drank it all in, feeling the rocks and dirt beneath her delicate hooves, and embracing the misty air around them. It was... breathtaking. How she already loved it all. Closing her eyes, she stopped, taking a deep breath to let the salty air fill up within her lungs. A silence overcame her as she focused deeply within the recesses of her mind.

After what felt like at least ten minutes, the bae opened her gaze back to the world, releasing a soft sigh and looking back up to Kahlua with a brilliant beam,"It's beautiful, I love it here. I'd be honored to call this place home." She giggled lightly, before trotting forward deeper into the land, letting her stride remained bouncy as she embraced everything within her reach. Trotting turned into prancing, which soon turned to frolicking as she worked her way around the area, laughing the entire time and releasing the joy she had. She could tell things would be different here, for the better, and because of that her heart could only soar.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Anyone else is welcome to say hi, Myrrine loves meeting new people!
WC: 475
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Myrrine - 12-30-2014, 10:52 PM