the Rift

[OPEN] I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

A quick, sunny nap was interrupted by the whinny from the border – not too far from the shelter of the tree that Alysanne had chosen for the moment. She had been up most of the night, fretting over the situations she was finding herself in, and was catching up in the moments she could find. Hemlock was snoozing away the day, nestled in the feathers of her folded wings, and barely woke up when she realized who the call had been from and immediately set off towards the broken shards of the glass wall.

“Kahlua!” She called out merrily to the familiar black and white mare, wasting no time at all in closing the gap between them. It had been too long, but then – it was always too long between their visits. Business and politics were priorities, taking away from time that would have been better spent lying in a field of fresh spring flowers and laughing. Well, if not better spent than it certainly would have been a fair alternative!

She bounced forward eagerly to bump her muzzle gently against that of her friend’s, eyes bright as she took in the pair. “So good to see you again my dear. I hope you’ve been well? And Khan too, you’re growing into a fine dragon aren’t you?” Anyone would be hard pressed to remove the smile from her expression in this present mood, that was certain. Green eyes did not miss the small form nearby, however – that of a butterfly-winged filly frolicking in the Birdsong sun. Well, if that wasn’t a sight for sore-eyes she didn’t know what was. “And who’s this?!” To say that Alysanne had a soft spot for foals was a gross understatement, her bright smile softening immediately at the sight. And who's heart wouldn't just melt at such a scene? She did not truly want to interrupt the child’s game, however – such fun she seemed to be having! – so she looked to Kahlua for a response.

[Aly's ears were burning so obviously she had to come say hi <33]

please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:42 PM