the Rift

[OPEN] I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
“Perfect,” came the queen’s automatic reply as the child proclaimed that the land was suitable enough to call her home. Letting the child prance and play as she pleased, the Sunshower instead turned her attentions to her loyal friend and beloved Moon Doctor. “Aly!” came her brilliant reply to her name being called out, bouncing forward to meet her friend. There was never enough time in the day, the week, the month for Kahlua to spend as much time with her friends as she desired, but she cherished each moment. Every time she was with her friends, she could feel her sorrows melting away and her depression being driven off by brilliant rays of light.

Returning the greeting of her friend by pressing her muzzle outwards, Kahlua whickered happily. “Oh, I’m getting along Aly. But I get along so much better when you’re near. It’s so nice to see you again!” As for Khan, hearing his name he abandoned his game with the child for a quick moment to flit overhead of Aly. Of course, he did have questionable motives, his eyes darting rapidly as he tried to catch sight of the little bird he would rather call lunch than friend. However, not seeing the owlet, he huffed a dramatic sigh and returned to his game of chase. It would have to do- for now.

“That’s Myrrine,” she explained then. “She was at the Threshold all alone; she doesn’t know how she got here. I told her we might be able to help her get back…” Frowning for a moment at the memory of the child’s words, she finished. “But she said that she felt like fate sent her here, and that she wouldn’t be able to get back where she came from.” Shrugging for lack of understanding, or perhaps in defeat, she added another tidbit with a childish laugh, looking to the ground in sheepishness. “I told her you might be able to help her learn how to fly. I can’t, of course!” And then her sheepishness turned into a brilliant chortle, her blue eyes rising from the ground to see what Aly thought of the notion.

“Greetings to you too, Ilios,” she managed to spit out, through happy laughter, nodding her head to him in return, but otherwise letting him go. It was clear that his intents were on the filly that she had brought to the Edge. Why interrupt his ventures? Khan thought Ilios was better suited to spending time with him and the filly as well. Swooping low over his teal wings, Khan cawed and tried to draw him into the game of chase and tumble that was going on.

@[Myrrine]
Kahlua
only light can drive out the darkness
Image Credit

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 01-05-2015, 01:51 AM