Watermel0nBob
M
Y
R
R
I
N
E

Another giggle escaped her as she only continued speed, working her little body to the limit all in the name of fun. Her limbs curled beneath her with each prance, but soon the fun was shortlived as Khan returned to the call of Kahlua. Swiveling her crown to face the trio further off, her hooves dug into the soil as she halted once more, looking from them to Ilios, awaiting to see what he would do. He seemed as if he was just about to join in the fun as well. A frown placed itself delicately upon her muzzle, before she was working herself back over to the two mares at a much calmer pace, smiling brilliantly at the colt as she did so. Her eyes met his briefly, causing her stomach to twist suddenly, before she was shyly turning back to look where she was going. She didn't know why she was acting so strange around him, he was just another new friend. She had no need to be so silly! Mentally shaking her head she let that smile radiate off her once more, coming to a stop between the ladies and looking at them pleasantly.

"Forgive me for bolting off before letting you finish! Everything is just so new and exciting," she giggled, her face warm in embarassment. She really had to start minding her manners. She was a young lady, and she was going to act like one. Her little tail flicked lightly at her hips, and wings fluttered softly upon her back as she watched the women, face ever beaming with the joy of this moment. It felt right somehow, to be here, to be talking so casually with them and romping about between the trees. It warmed her from head to toe at the thought, and thinking about it more, she realized that perhaps she would do well here after all.

"Thank you, by the way, for your compliment. I still have to get used to them though," she spoke, responding finally to Aly's response about her wings. Concentrating for a moment, her brow furrowed and mouth angled to the side she looked like she was trying to have a staring contest with the ground. In truth, she was trying to find the new muscles that worked her wings, and after much work and plenty of weird ways of her face contorting, they slowly fluttered, evenly and deliberately, before finally coming to a stop. She huffed a huge amount of air, gasping as if she had just run a marathon. Taking a few more deep breaths she nodded as if to acknowledge her achievement, before looking to the two women with a bright smile once more.

"Speech"
Text
Thought

OOC: Crappy post is crappy.
WC: 451
TAG: @[Alysanne]
Image Credit
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Kahlua - 12-30-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I can't teach you to fly [Welcoming] - by Myrrine - 01-27-2015, 03:33 PM