the Rift

[OPEN] Making the Rounds

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Say you love me to my face, I need it more than your embrace

Just say you want me, that’s all it takes
The day was bright and new, quite different from the night before. I had shared the witching hours with Evangeline and yet her image still clung to mind in such a heavy fashion that I was unsure how to be rid of it. I was quite torn between my emotions for her, restless and nervous even from deliberating her words and actions. I had wanted the sun to bring reprieve but it had only shone truth and longing, a painful mixture of fearful fact that I did not want to face.

The Edge was awake now, humming softly to me as her mists curled about my hooves. I had taken to the borders in hopes of finding solace in routine or monotony but it only served to make me impatient and so I had abandoned my reckless attempts at distraction. However, upon making my way back to the land’s wide heart, I spotted a vaguely familiar face off to my left.

If I remembered correctly, her name was Alysanne. I was not particularly fond of the thought of conversation but soft words of encouragement from my consciousness gave me reason to approach the mare and friend. They were most certainly a vision of beauty (though not so much in the wake of Eva) and I did wonder what had brought them out this late in the day.

Something in the way the paint’s curious eyes searched the shadows made me believe they were in fact looking for someone, even if I couldn’t imagine who. Slowly and without much rhyme or reason, I approached the pair with my head dipped low in greeting. “What are you two up to?” I questioned with a knowing smile.

The mare opposite Alysanne was one I’d seen but once since my return to Helovia and I allowed her an inquisitive grin. She was unlike anything I’d ever seen, a pearly colored mare with a single ear. “Alysanne, it’s nice to see you again,” I offered to the Moon Doctor. “I’m Thor,” I finally allowed to her friend. Surely their intentions would be revealed… and perhaps I could return to my brooding. However, their company might just be a good thing- at least I wouldn’t be festering over Evangeline and her uncanny tendency to drive me mad.
Thor & Evangeline
I want to feel burning flames when you say my name

@[Alysanne] @[Resplendence]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-28-2015, 11:29 PM