the Rift

[OPEN] Making the Rounds

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

Say you love me to my face, I need it more than your embrace

Just say you want me, that’s all it takes
I’d spent time with a number of creatures, all of various natures and walks of life, and Alysanne was similar to a ray of absolute sunshine. She tended to most everyone with a smile and never had I seen her frown. Perhaps it was her attitude that pressed her toward greatness… I was most glad to share a spare moment in her company. But I’d seen something else within those eyes of green. It reminded me of a nervous tick or perhaps a hidden agenda. Whatever it was, I did hope that she’d be out with it soon enough.

Resplendence appeared a more timid mare of proper manner. However, her companion was certainly cut of a different cloth… I’d barely ended introduction when he came swooping down from the skies above, huffing and quivering like an animal twice his size. But I’d encountered dragons such as he and did little more than smile at his show. After all, it had been Tallis who’d acquainted me to the haughtiness associated with their species… There yet lay a patch of new fuzz at my back growing in place of once burned hair. “Nice to meet you both,” I warmed while nodding to the mare and dragon in turn.

Alysanne, unaffected as she was by Valiance and his antics, ignored the dragon and was quick to remedy the silence born between us. “I’ve been well, quite well actually. How have you fared since last we met?” I questioned lightly. From what I could see, the paint mare had orchestrated their outing with intent- one I was still quite unsure of. She’d even had to bite her tongue to keep from squandering the secret at hand.

Now certainly there was more to the story than two mares out “enjoying the day”.

I see…” I mused on a quiet laugh before turning to face Resplendence with bright, caramel colored eyes. “The Herb garden- what do you grow there?” I inquired on a breath. I’d never quite learned the ways of the “healer” despite the fact that some time ago I’d actually been one. It had been short-lived, but an experience nonetheless. “You know, I used to desire a hand in the trade… But as you can see I certainly didn’t possess the rumored ‘green thumb,’” I smiled. Perhaps Resplendence would relax if I gave her something of comfort to talk about… Though it still didn’t quite answer the question as to why they both appeared to know something I did not.
Thor & Evangeline
I want to feel burning flames when you say my name

@[Alysanne] @[Resplendence]

OOC| So SORRY for the wait!

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM