the Rift

[OPEN] Making the Rounds

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Hemlock, a little frustrated at not being introduced, maintained his perch beside Resplendence’s lone ear and eyed this new foe carefully. All stallions were the enemy, as far as he was concerned, especially tall friendly ones. What could he be up to? The usual, steady stream of grumblings from the little owl fogged up Alysanne’s mind so that she nearly missed the answer she had been given to her question! Luckily, there were more pressing things for her to focus on to not pay her companion’s complaints too much attention.

Such complaints weren’t exactly few and far between, you know!

Trying her very best to act normal and not as though she had an ulterior motive (it wasn’t going very well), Alysanne beamed back at Thor and responded in kind. “I’m glad to hear you’ve been well, I’ve been the same! Trying to keep busy, I’ve been in Helovia for two years and I still keep finding new things to marvel at.” There was always something to do, someone to talk to, or just something new to explore! Alysanne could not even remember the last time she found herself bored. Even the little naps or restful periods she snatched here and there were quite wonderful all on their own. But listen to her, rambling away in her own mind.

Which was, more or less, part of the plan. Let Thor and Res talk a little bit, see how they got along. The easy, bright manner of the tall stallion was just perfect to get them started on their day. She listened as the two exchanged a little about the herb garden, silently enjoying the fact that someone other than her thought it was an interesting thing to have around. Certainly not “useless”.

She always thought it was privately entertaining how the sweet, quiet mare grew dangerous poisons in her garden. Oh, the application for them was understandable (though not something that Alysanne quite agreed with on a personal level) but the idea of poison and Resplendence just did not fit together for her. The dun mare was a healer, after all! Right down to her core.

Alysanne was trying not to interfere with the conversation too much, she really was, but getting a couple sentences out of Resplendence was a triumph enough that she figured it was safe to step in. Still with that bright, sunshine smile as she did what she thought was helping. Though perhaps time (and Respendence) would be able to tell if that was actually the case! “I’ve been learning so much under Resplendence’s guidance, she knows more than anyone else I know about the plants you can find around Helovia.” Which was true! “I’m sure you’d be more than welcome to come visit the garden sometime if you ever felt like learning a little.” Green eyes slide to Res, the invitation light and hopefully not something that would be frowned upon too severely. She had mentioned how no one came to visit, did she not?

Hopefully with some sort of confirmation that a visit would be welcome - or at least tolerated - by her sweet friend, she looked back to Thor and added with a light laugh. “Doesn’t hurt to have a bit of green knowledge even without a green thumb!”

@[Thor]

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-28-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 02-05-2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 02-23-2015, 11:59 PM