the Rift

[OPEN] Making the Rounds

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

He said that he trusted the poison to be in capable hands. Highly amusing considering how no one ever seemed to think that Res would even be the one to mess with poison in the first place. She only nodded, a gentle nod. There was a soft smile from his lips - something meant to keep her at ease, before things continued to slip from his maw.

Yes, Helovia was wide - but it was far more filled with terror than joy, and she couldn't quite understand how one could see it any other way. At least not at the moment. At least not when she still wanted to crawl back to her garden, yank up some poison, and swallow it all. Quilyan wasn't back. He wasn't coming back. She was alone. And no one even wanted her here anymore. She was better off gone, better off having never existed.

Yet, the words that slipped from her mouth said he could try to join in on the garden. He said he would try not to butcher their names as long as she taught him a healing salve. She nods, swallowing once before allowing a few more words to fall from her lips. "Can teach you a f-few." she whispers, gaze continually dropping to the ground out of respect for the stag before her before. "D-depends on what y-you want to h-heal... Bu-but yes, I can m-most definitely t-teach you a few s-salves for your own use.... it shouldn't be t-too h-hard..."

Oh, wasn't it a lovely life?

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 12-30-2014, 11:16 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-01-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-03-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Alysanne - 01-03-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Thor - 01-10-2015, 01:38 PM
RE: Making the Rounds - by Resplendence - 01-17-2015, 12:11 AM