the Rift

[OPEN] :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII

Kirah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

We never go out of Style...

The day was pleasant enough, warm, blue sky. But I could feel it fading, feel it in my bones. They were not old, at all. But I could feel the strain in them, the years adding up. Sometimes they ached, up to the tips of my horns. I didn't know why, but it was as if the strain was becoming too much; the strain was simply loneliness, I guessed. I filled my days exploring, hiding, sometimes stumbling upon someone new, and I'd have company for a while, but it never lasted. For example, I haven't found Elsa since the day in the threshold.

I was planning on returning there soon, but for now I was content with just wandering the vast expanse of Helovia. It was huge, honestly. My mane had grown out too, it now tumbled just past my shoulder, often draped over my horn, but my tail remained above the ground, hanging by my fetlock. It was then that me senses started running, seeming more alert. Death. I could smell it, feel it.

I started trotting, into a cave. There were equines everywhere, of all shapes and colours. Some arriving, some leaving, some just standing. It was a young child...a boy I supposed. Only then did I notice the crystal, everywhere, lighting up the room. It was breath-taking in the least. But there were different crystals, of a different sort. They were scattered around the black and red of the crumpled figure. Littered in cuts and gashes.

Four strangers;
* @[Parelia]
* @[Ira]
* @[Fig]
* Kirah

Messages In This Thread
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Hotaru - 12-31-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Midas - 12-31-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Erebos - 01-01-2015, 07:11 PM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Oxy - 01-02-2015, 12:42 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Ophelia - 01-03-2015, 02:24 AM
RE: :: MURDER IN HELOVIA :: Clue VII - by Lena - 01-03-2015, 08:12 AM