Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR the Gentle Heart
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
It was as if I’d lunged head first into the pits of hell, my heels still burning from the fire at my back. It consumed me, stole me, and broke me into shattered pieces of primal desire. But my body- it had been worn and shaken from strength. I gasped on the dry heat and the smoke that fluttered through both chest and mind. It clouded my vision and burned the skies creating a white fire that made my dizzy. I’d never imagined my own end, but the demonic vision before me had created a vivid picture made of blood and sand. I was certain that if death did not claim me, nightmares of this horrific day would.

My magical song had died away but its effects still lingered. I attempted to watch the understanding fade from Thranduil’s gaze but I too had been worn. My size was not favorable in the arena for long stints and now it had truly begun to take its toll. Sweat collected at my flanks from the everlasting blaze of the sun and the heat tore through my defenses like a wildfire through dry wood.

But I hadn’t given up yet and perhaps it was my iron resolve that urged me on or perhaps it was merely the fact that Evangeline waited just beyond. She had been a driving force and a raft that yet kept me afloat; she had been a rain that cured this summer of drought.

Even as I watched my opponent struggle with the magic cast forth to upset him, it took a great force from within myself to move and attack him once more. My hip had been bloodied, ripped at the seams and torn from recognition. Muscle had been split and flesh separated… Would I ever truly recover from such a wound? Would I be able to conjure the fluid gait I had perfected to match my heft? I feared the worst; I feared a healer would be unable to return me to grace, to comfortable routine. For that, I was angered anew. This life was one I had been given… I did not want to see it marred by foolhardy greed.

When I’d called upon what energy remained, it came with a slow and grueling rattle. My hip complained fantastically and threw me off balance which caused my injured ankle to scream under added weight. I had taken on a heavy limp from the back side and when I’d met the ghoul at the arena’s heart, I feared that I’d be unable to press teeth upon him. But the Gods had seen me, noticed my struggle and blessed me with small victory.

However, it was victory short-lived. My opponent rose to defend himself and though his left, front knee had managed to rest between my teeth, it was ripped away just as quickly. My jaw trembled back into place from the force and I grunted from the shock- a deep and guttural thing that suggested pain and exhaustion.

I stumbled past his outstretched hooves upon raising my head from the offensive position because it had been a quick bite and one meant to be received in passing. But the ghoul did not let me escape that easily. I had managed to brush past Thranduil’s left shoulder, but my hind end was left open beneath his elevated torso.

His hooves came down upon my bare back and my rear quarters balked before dipping toward the sand beneath Thranduil’s weight. Joints screamed and flesh was seared with the force of the attack but I managed to stay upright. However, my injured ankle buckled threateningly and I was urged to flee. However, it took precious time in order to regain my already hindered balance and I was left with no choice but to remain at the stallion’s side and in close range of his might.

My mind became hazy from pain and again the bright lights from above promised to see me from consciousness, but I again pleaded with the Gods to give me strength. When Thranduil’s daggered hooves fell from the lower right side of my back, I used the opportunity and our unexpected intimacy to reach low with dark lips pushed aside in order to grab at the stallion’s left side where his underbelly met his hip. The skin there would hopefully be sensitive and I wanted to see it torn from perfection. If I managed to secure it between eager teeth, I would also use the only moments given at his side to strike out with my front, left leg toward his own back left ankle.

If the attack hit then I did hope that his own pain would allow me the chance to move forward, albeit slowly, to the right and out of harm’s way.

Word Count: 797
Attack: 3/4
Injuries: Severe wounds on the left hip and strained ankle. He now is also getting very exhausted and his hind quarters are very weak from the force of Thranduil coming down upon them. Cuts from Thranduil’s hooves alone his back.
Summary: Thor is obviously getting very tired and upon being able to bite Thranduil’s front, left knee he sustained more damaged from Thran coming down upon his lower back (hind quarters). Since his back, right ankle is already wounded, the force of Thran + armor made him very slow to rise again and Thor couldn’t run because his hind quarters are so weak. So he reached to bite at Thran’s left side (where the underbelly meets the hip) and strikes out toward his back, left ankle (hopefully below the armor).
OOC: Wow so THIS was RIGHT on the brink of being defaulted… Go me. BUT anyways, can you be more specific about which sides you’re hitting or attacking. I know that Thran arced/arched? left but I wasn’t sure where you wanted his attacks to be so I assumed left and then in the next post it says you wanted them to be on Thor’s right. Right now I’m really confused about the directions so for the rest of the fight just be certain to name the sides for me. (I’m awful with directions in the first place) Also, contact me if there is any confusion. I wrote this in a rush because of time limitations.
image creditstable by whit
@[Thranduil]

Lines by Tamme! Paddeh Coloring

Messages In This Thread
Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thranduil - 12-31-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [x Cetan] - by Thor - 12-31-2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thranduil - 01-02-2015, 03:09 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thor - 01-02-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thranduil - 01-05-2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thor - 01-05-2015, 11:26 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thranduil - 01-07-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Dragon Fire [Cetan Challenge] - by Thor - 01-09-2015, 01:59 PM