the Rift

[PRIVATE] Be you Brunhildr or Gudrun?

Brisé Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

always a villain
even when I'm not

I was starting to settle in at the Basin and it was about time I took initiative. I needed to meet the General and start to find my place in the herd. I might be just a soldier but I was still important. I think? I honestly have no idea. I was one of many and many meant miniscule. That was the truth right? Yet now I was going to meet the one in charge. I was going to see my superior. My boss. As much as I hated the thought I respected it. I was new and unsure in this place and now I was shutting everyone out. Maybe I needed to keep in mind to keep my friends close and enemies closer. God, I was already thinking this unknown stranger was an enemy and I needed to get out of this state of mind. Whatever maybe this could be beneficial. I could learn to talk and be more social along with pick up a few tips and tricks. So I would go along with this little discussion and see how it went. Sparring with someone I got to speak to was going to be far less stressful then sparring with someone I didn't know.

At least I wasn't in a terrible mood as I was traveling to see Torleik. So this first meeting would be a bit tense but I could deal. So I walked rigidly and somewhat proudly to see him. When his silhouette could be seen a few hundred feet away I did not smile or make any attempt to display any emotions of feelings. I was quickly putting on the armor that had protected me so far. And it would have to continue to protect me until I felt like I could chip it away. Now was not that time. "General Torleik, it's Brisé. You wanted to speak?" My voice was extremely monotone yet professional and doesn't hold the usual chill I tend to keep in it. So, I would see how this would go.

OOC| Sorry for the wait :/ @[Torleik]

Coding © Henley

Messages In This Thread
Be you Brunhildr or Gudrun? - by Torleik - 12-31-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Be you Brunhildr or Gudrun? - by Brisé - 01-04-2015, 06:17 PM
RE: Be you Brunhildr or Gudrun? - by Torleik - 01-14-2015, 07:02 PM