the silver lining [ophelia, hototo]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Pretty little angel
Can we play your game?

Ophelia had spent the entire night pacing in the sand, anxious for the news of the dragon egg. Her sister was fighting hard for her at a game that was not easily won with magic or battle, and Phi knew that she would owe her sister much after what she had done. Ktulu had told her to go wait in the meadow for the answer, and when she spied her lovely sister approaching, silver egg in tow, tears filled the crimson and white mare's eyes.

Ktulu had done it. She had won her the silver egg. Ophelia ran up to her sister and shoved her cheek lovingly against Ktulu's black one, softly sniffling into her sister's white mane. With glassy eyes, the young mare stepped back, unable to stop the smile from painting her lips with joy. She laughed joyous, pleased that she would not be alone in her head anymore.

"Ktulu.. I-I...." she stumbled over her words, emotion filling her soul. "Ktulu thank you. I... I am so grateful." With another joyful laugh, she leaned down and planted a soft kiss with her lips on Toto's head. "You are so very lucky to have my sister as your mother. She is... amazing."

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
the silver lining [ophelia, hototo] - by Ktulu - 09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: the silver lining [ophelia, hototo] - by Ophelia - 09-08-2012, 08:04 PM